Sun Jun 28 14:23:08 CEST 1998

Sender: "Arisaema Enthusiast Group (AEG) Discussion List (and other=
From: "George R Stilwell, Jr." <grsjr at JUNO.COM>
Subject: Re: A. ochraceum

Martyn,

Cheers!!! Finally someone is using the RHS Color Charts. Now I can see
exactly the colors of your A. ochraceum.

Why didn't I think use them??  Just a little on the "slow" side I guess.
Even if some don't have the charts, it fixes the colors, so that in time,
we all can see them by getting to a set of the charts.

Ray
<GRSJr at Juno.com>