Turface Sources

George R Stilwell, Jr. grsjr at JUNO.COM
Fri May 16 02:26:24 CEST 1997


Since I don't see an answer to your question on what is Turface and where
can you get it, It's an exploded rock sand courser than regular sand. It
holds water readily, too well for some, and is used under turf playing
fields that must drain well. It's used in Jim McClements sandwich
wildflower bed construction, and there are some who think he uses if for
breakfast cereal as well.

Where to get it? I can't find a local source in North Carolina. It's a
product of Applied Industrial Materials Corp. Call 1-800-654-8793.

<GRSJr at Juno.com>

More information about the Arisaema-L mailing list